- Mark Takano ( D-41st-CA) Rep.
- Dennis “Denny” Hastert, Former U.S. House Speaker, Sentenced to 15 Months
- Raul Ruiz (CA-D-36th)
- Norma Torres ( CA-D-35th) Rep
- Ted Lieu ( D-CA-33rd) Rep
- Pete Aguilar (D-31st) Rep
- Judy Chu (D-CA-32nd) Rep
- Stephen Thomas “Steve” Knight ( CA-R-Rep)
- Barbara Lee (D-CA) Rep
- Mark DeSaulnier ( D-CA) Rep.
John Dennis “Denny” Hastert (born January 2, 1942), the longest-serving Republican Speaker of the House (from 1999 to 2007), was sentenced to fifteen months in prison and called a “serial child molester” by the judge. The “hush-money” case exposed he had molested at least four boys as young as 14 while he worked as a […]