- John Boehner (R-OH-8th) Rep.
- Chaka Fattah (D-PA-2nd) INDICTED on Racketeering Charges
- Dennis “Denny” Hastert (R-IL), Former Speaker, INDICTED
- Robert (Bob) Menendez (D – NJ) Senate – Criminal Corruption Charges
- Aaron Schock (R-IL-18th) Rep. Resigns
- Grimm, Michael (R-NY-1st) Rep.
- Fmr. Gov. Robert F. McDonnell (R – VA) found guilty of 11 counts of corruption!
- Gov. Rick Perry (R) Indicted for Abuse of Power
- US President Barack Obama (D)
- Why Palestine is like a Concentration Camp
On September 25, 2015, Boehner announced he will resign the Speakership and retire from Congress effective October 30. “Tightly Bound to Lobbyists” and “He maintains especially tight ties with a circle of lobbyists and former aides representing some of the nation’s biggest businesses, including Goldman Sachs, Google, Citigroup, R.J. Reynolds, MillerCoors and UPS.”