Franklin Delano Roosevelt aka FDR (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945) was the 32nd President of the United States. Roosevelt led the United States at a time of economic depression and total war. He was the only President elected to more than two terms.
During his first 100 days of his Presidency Roosevelt implemented the “New Deal” a variety of programs designed to produce relief such as unemployment, recovery for economic growth, reform (through regulation of Banks, Wall Street and transportation).
Read his full Bio at Wikipedia.org
- August Adolph Gennerich, his bodyguard
- FDR’s limousine
- List of Notable Freemasons
- List of World War II conferences
- Roosevelt Road, an avenue named in memory of FDR in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Roosevelt LRT Station, one of the LRT Yellow Line stations in the Philippines.
- Sunrise at Campobello
- Warm Springs