Richard Bruce “Dick” Cheney (born January 30, 1941), is the forty-sixth and current Vice President of the United States. As Vice-President, Cheney is also the President of the United States Senate.
Cheney was born in Lincoln, Nebraska but soon relocated to Casper, Wyoming where he grew up.
Read the rest of his bio from Wikipedia
Official bio from the Whitehouse
Related articles by Zemanta
- Chip Reid defends Cheney after Gibbs compares him to Limbaugh: ‘Is that the sanctioned tone towards the former Vice President?’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Dick Cheney Shrugs Off Bush Administration Role In Economic Ills (themoderatevoice.com)
- Who Was The Bigger Dick? (dailykos.com)
- Marlene H. Phillips: Presto! VP’s Home Re-appears on Google Earth (huffingtonpost.com)
- Are they both really our Prez and Vice? (ridingwiththewindowdown.com)