Currently: Christie wins New Jersey Governor election over incumbent Jon Corzine (D) in a close and heated race. Read more from CBS News: http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/03/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5517051.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Bio: Chris Christie has a deep affection and strong commitment to New Jersey. Born in Newark and raised in Livingston, Chris has lived in New Jersey his entire life. Chris and his wife of 22 years, Mary Pat, now reside in Mendham, where they are raising their four children, Andrew, Sarah, Patrick and Bridget. After graduating from the University of Delaware in 1984, Chris graduated from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1987. Chris joined a Cranford law firm and soon was named a partner. He was elected a Freeholder in Morris County, and served as Director of the Board in 1997.
- Read the rest of his bio from his campaign site http://christiefornj.com/about/about-chris.html
- Where he stands on the issues: http://www.ontheissues.org/Chris_Christie.htm
- Bio from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_J._Christie
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/christieguadagno09
- Twitter Profile: http://twitter.com/christiefornj